Help Us - Report Copyright Infringement
The illegal distribution of our material has a severe detrimental effect on us as business and is the biggest threat to our future operations. We can only produce new material and keep the site online due to sales of our material. We are asking you to report the illegal distribution of our material if you see it occurring. We will treat you with respect and protect your privacy. We appreciate your help in this matter.
Our Legal Obligations - Content
Exemption: Content Produced by Website Operators
To the extent that any images appear on the website, for which the operators of this website may be considered the “producer,” those images are exempt from the requirements of 18 U.S.C. § 2257 for one or more of the following reason. (i) the produced images do not portray any sexually explicit conduct defined in 18 U.S.C. §§ 2256(2)(A) and 18 U.S.C. §§ 2256(2)(B).
There is no sexually explicit content on this website as defined in law and or described in 18 U.S.C. §§ 2256(2)(A) and 18 U.S.C. §§ 2256(2)(B).
We require all our models. and guests to sign model release forms and provide proof of their age and identity. We do not work with any person under of the age of 18. The images produced and presented do not portray any sexually explicit conduct defined in 18 U.S.C. §§ 2256(2)(A) and 18 U.S.C. §§ 2256(2)(B).
Custodian Of Records:We keep all required model release forms, proof of age and identity checks concerning the peoples presented on this website on file. If you are a government agency wishing to view our records please contact us using the “Contact” from here.
Your Legal Obligations - Copyright
All material you buy and download from The Splat! Show is copyrighted material held by us. This mean we control and own the material. The material you download from this website is for your private use only. You are not entitled to do the following with the material you download from us.
YOU MUST NOT DO ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Share the files and documents you download from us.
- Repost our material you download from us on other websites. This means any website not owned or controlled by us. This includes social media sites, video sharing sites and other sites that we do not control or own.
- Edit or alter the material you download from us and then distribute this material on other websites.
- Share your files with other people by the way of digital or physical distribution.
- Keep your files secure and safe. We recommend you back top your files too.